An Inter-League Organization of the San Francisco Bay Area
The League of Women Voters is a nonpartisan political organization
encouraging the informed and active participation of citizens in government.
Influencing public policy through education and advocacy. We are an issue based organization and never support candidates.
2017 Biennial Council Learn More
- 2017 Biennial Council
About the League of Women Voters of the Bay Area Learn More
- Who are we? What do we do? What is our history?
Calendar of Events Learn More
- Meetings and events for the public and League members
LWVBA Publications Learn More
- The Voter, our monthly newsletter
LWVBA Education Fund publications:
...The Monitor, our bimonthly review of regional issues
...Decision Makers, our directory of regional agencies. (pdf)
LWVBA Advocacy Learn More
- Our stands on local ballot measures, positions, action, and letters
Bay Area League Day Reports and Document Library Learn More
- A library of LWVBA issue papers and resource documents
Bay Area League Day Reports
2016 Bay Area League Day Learn More
- LWVBA STUDIES TRANSPORTATION
LWVBA's Local Leagues Learn More
- Links to local leagues in the LWVBA region
Contact Us Learn More
- ...for more information.
Highway37-Planning for the Future Learn More
- Hwy 37